Sunday, July 12, 2009

Texture

I took all these for this week on the same day as we were riding horses

I dont know if this next one really counts as texture, but it was pretty cool so i added it anyway, you can see me and my daughter, and the fence in the reflection of her eye.







If you would like to see some great photos others have posted for this weekly challenge click HERE to go directly to the comment section of the post and click on their name or the link they provide. Of you can go HERE to read each challenge!

11 comments:

Ed said...

Great shots! Love the pommel and boot shots..:-)

Anonymous said...

Really nice job. I'm with Ed, love the pommel and boots. :)

Vicki ~ FL said...

Great shots ~ especially love the reflection in your horses eye.

Anonymous said...

WOW great selections!
the eye photo is great, the reflection is perfect :)

WhimsybyMari said...

Great job my dear love the pommel picture. Miss you....

SighMan said...

I love texture on old wood, you did great! Cool idea with the eye reflection :)

CTG Ponies said...

Great pics!

Kelly said...

Rusty horseshoes...very lucky!

Pacey said...

Great shots and love the eye shot...so clever.

Jen Mo said...

Love the pommel! Great shots!

Katie (Katie's Basement) said...

New reader here.. and let me just say I've only looked through the first page of your posts, and already I have had about 6 ideas for new jewelry pieces! Your work is so inspirational!

I'll definitely be stopping by from now on! Love your blog!