Monday, June 29, 2009

BLUSHING! A post about me on another bloggers blog!

I was soooooo pleased today when I read another photographers blog and I was blogged about! How cool is that!? Thanks so much Paul!!!!! I'm so honored that you like my pictures! Yours are so awesome and I am always afraid that I cannot compare to others photographs...I try to be "different" and go out on a limb sometimes....sometimes it works, and some times it doesnt. but I've learned thats part of it, and I think the challenge of that is what I like so much.

So thanks Paul BIG TIME for your appreciation and for blogging about me! I really am honored!
You can read his blog HERE and see his wonderful photos as well! He is a part of the SUNDAY STILLS CHALLENGE I do each week, there are so many talented photographers that are participating, so if you like to take pictures come join us here..at least take a look at some lovely pictures!
if you would like to see more photographs I have taken you can view my other blog here!
Many thanks again Paul!

No comments: